To respond to the many requests, the estate has developed a structure capable to host a large variety of seminars. We offer day programmes as well as longer residential experiences:
- Truffle experience: Truffle hunt (accompanied by a truffle specialist) followed by a tasting (January and February)
- Gourmet experience: cooking classes and customised receptions (starred chefs from the area)
- Wine tasting experience: wine tasting classes, tasting of four great vintages, meeting with the great wine-growers of the area…
- Work days punctuated by lunch breaks and guided tours in the vineyards.
- Work weekends punctuated by gourmet breaks, sport activities (golf) or tours of the surrounding area…
The Dorgonne bastide consists in 600, entirely renovated, m².
The buildings date from the 17th, the 18th and the 19th centuries offering harmony and authenticity.
It has 8 stylish and comfortable rooms with their own private bathroom.